The administrator of the data provided by you is OKB Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with its registered office in Bukowiec, ul. Szkolna 9, 95-006 Bukowiec, with KRS number: 0000694661, NIP 728-27-30-338 and REGON: 100727160.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Contact with the Administrator is possible via the e-mail address: email@example.com, by phone at +48 797 735 237 or by mailing address: ul. Lodowa 106A, 93-232 Łódź
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Personal data is all information about a natural person thanks to which it can be identified. When signing up for the newsletter, you only need to provide your e-mail address. This information is required for sending the newsletter. We only process your e-mail address to be able to send you the newsletter.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data is used by us for marketing purposes. We will send you messages containing information about available offers, promotions, events, contests and bonuses. You can object to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time, which will stop us from sending you our newsletter. The subscription to the newsletter is voluntary. Failure to provide your e-mail address will prevent us from providing you with information about our current offers.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is the consent given when subscribing to the Newsletter (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We will process your personal data until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, i.e. you exercise your right to object to the further processing of your personal data. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending information about the resignation to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 797 735 237
WHO DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO?
We use technical service providers to process the data described. Your personal data may be transferred by us to external entities only for the purpose of issuing and distributing our newsletter.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO RECIPIENTS OUTSIDE EEA
We will not transfer your personal data to recipients based outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Each Newsletter contains a randomly assigned identifier. Based on this identification, we can determine if and when the newsletter was opened and which links were clicked on and create pseudonymous user profiles on this basis.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will not have negative consequences. We will simply stop sending you our marketing messages. Withdrawal of consent, of course, does not affect the current processing, even on the basis of consent.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, in which case you will receive a copy of the personal information we have from us. You also has the right to object to the processing of personal data. The objection in this respect should contain a justification and is subject to our assessment as to whether it is justified.
In addition, you can request:
- rectify personal data, if they are incomplete or have changed, we remove any inconsistencies or errors regarding the personal data being processed, we supplement or update them,
- restrictions on the processing of personal data, if the request is justified, we are limited only to data storage activities, other data processing operations will be excluded,
- transfer of personal data, on this basis, we provide you with data in a format that allows it to be read by a computer or to another entity, if you request it,
- deletion of personal data, we will delete the data if the processing is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which it was collected.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The function of the supervisory body is performed by the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of applications sent by letter, by regular mail to the address provided by you, unless the content of the letter indicates a desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address.